Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Advertising?

I think it might be interesting, for you all (for you 5 all!), to write some tips to other website based in Le Marche. I want to point that I don't get money for that, it's just my pleasure.

Well, let's start:

- if you need to go on vacation in the area of Sibillini, I suggest Villa Sibillini, and Contrada Durano, the first in San Ginesio, the latter in Smerillo.

- if you need to go on Ancona's area, among the others, I strongly recommend Hotel Duchi della Rovere, in Senigallia (new website coming soon!). The plus is that you can really ask for everything, and they will fulfil you.

- to buy a house, just ask Marche Shire: 17 years of experience (in a business where the parvenus are a lot), might be considered a good starting point.

No comments: