Friday, April 22, 2005

Just opened the Virtual Tea Room (Eng/Ita)

Hey there! I've already opened the Virtual Tea Room!
What's that?
It's simply a place where we can have a real time discussion (I don't like to call it as a "chat", it sounds like nothing to say), and where you can also meet together, without me. There's no "key", nor password. You just need to fill in the form with a Guest name, and that's it. Very simple and easy to use.

Tip: it's better to fix an appointment on the meeting room, in order to find some people. Try that!

I will be available most of the time, please send me an email to fix a meeting. As you now, when online I reply within 5 minutes.

-------------

Ciao a tutti!

Volevo informarvi che ho appena aperto la Virtual Tea Room (la saletta virtuale). In sostanza, è un posto in cui discutere o semplicemente chiacchierare (non mi piace chiamarla "chat", mi sa di Mc Donald), con me o tra di voi. Nessun bisogno di password o username: è sufficiente cliccare, mettere il nome o nomignolo o quel che vi pare, e iniziare. Veloce e semplice.

Suggerimento: magari, è meglio che ci si dia un appuntamento, per trovare qualcuno.

Io cercherò di comunicarvi quando posso essere in chat. Voi, nel caso, mandatemi una mail (alla quale rispondo, come sapete, nel giro di cinque minuti).

No comments: